Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Will I be wasting my money on this Clinique beauty product?

I want to try the new Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector and the Clinique Even Better Moisturizer. If I buy them both, it would cost me around $100. I have read all good reviews for the two products. I have past acne marks and have read great reviews from people with the same problem when they tried the product. I'm willing to try anything to help it, but I just want to know if anyone knows how good this product is.|||clinique's moisturizer is amazing!! i would suggest the "dramatically different" moisturizer instead though. if you have oily skin, get the gel, if you have dry or normal skin, get the lotion. honestly i have tried everything from drugstore, to la mer, to philosophy "hope in a jar" (which is wayyyyy overrated btw) and clinique is the best i have used so far. as for the dark spot corrector, i've never tried it, but my sister has and she *loves it* she used to have pretty moderate acne in the center of her forehead that left some bad hyperpigmentation, but this and house of deming intense gels almost completely diminished them. good luck! btw, try buying them from sephora because they have a pretty decent return policy.|||Products are always going to be hit and miss with people because everyone has different skin..


But of course if a product has a record of a good reputation, then I think you should try it out?


Maybe the Clinique counter offers sample sizes of them that you could try out? Or at least smaller containers you can buy.


It's always worth it to invest in your skin|||I'd say try a sampler

No comments:

Post a Comment