Friday, November 18, 2011

How do I work for Clinique?

I am a college student and am a people person who is interested in working for clinique, at the counter. Does anyone know how I go about doing this? I understand that I need to apply at the mall but do I write Clinique on the app, or...?|||Go straight to the Clinique counter and ask to speak with the supervisor. Make sure your appearance is classy (I'd wear a skirt, white blouse and blazer.) Your appearance and communication style will be the first and strongest impression they'll get, so make sure your own make-up job is not overdone and looks good.





Also, familarize yourself with their products, and tell the supervisor that you've used Clinique before and love the stuff (say it by name). Then ask what the process to apply for a job.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment