Friday, November 18, 2011

Do I need a reciept to return clinique makeup?

I bought clinique makeup about $250 worth for my wedding in September I hate the products but I think I have waited to long to return them. I bought the products the end of september do you know there return policy?I bought the makeup at Macys!|||Actually Clinique guarantees their products 100%. Depending on the store, without a receipt you should be able to exchange the products even if they are opened. Even though it was in September, you can still exchange them. Macy's allows a six month return policy, but Clinique will often exchange items if you are unhappy beyond six months. As a courtesy, you need to explain why the products did not work and exchange them for other products in the same line.|||yes|||It depends on the store policy. You can always call ahead so you won't waste your time. If the makeup is sealed/closed/shrink wrapped they usually let you exchange it for something else. I'm sure you know they won't give you your money back without a receipt.


Don't go telling them you bought it in September...you really don't need to explain much. They'll either say yes or no.


Like someone else said...it's worth a try.|||Unfortunately, u may have waited 2 long. Clinique only gives refunds up 2 14 days.|||yup|||Call them and ask what the return policy is. If you bought them in September, it might be to long. Call and double check. Or sell on ebay|||usually they will not let you return makeup at all, especially if there is no receipt. They may just give you an in store credit. It's worth a shot, the worst they can say is no.





BTW: how can u hate clinique, it's great!|||I don't think they can take it back if it is opened - health concerns. Without a receipt you have less of a chance that they will take it back, because you can by Clinique anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment