Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Has the Clinique facial soap made your face oily?

I usually use Clean and Clear blackhead cleanser at night and every morning I use the Clinique soap to wash my face. After a couple of hours my skin gets really oily and I hate it when it's oily. Does anyone else use it and has it left your face oily, too?|||I used to use the Clinique soap and it always made my face oily and i would get more breakouts :( Now i wash my face with a simple ivory soap bar and then use the clean and clear cream on my face. It works great!! i would reccomend you try this.|||Not at all! It works wonders for me instead, it leaves my skin not dry, but eliminates oil for sure. Maybe try not to mix brands, I used to do that and since I moved completely to Clinique my skin is much better.|||I wash my face with St Ives because of that problem. Clinques products all do that too my skin. More oil = more breakouts too so i would stop using it and try St Ives. I dont use soap bar because they all make my skin too dry, even in the shower I have to use Aveeno body stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment