Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Did the clinique acne soultions work for your face?

I recently purchased this and have been using it for 2 days. There is no positive or negative effect so far. Is this how it worked for you?|||You will have to give it a week or two. It worked better for me than Proactiv. Did you get a facial and they told you to use it, or did you just buy that one product? You may want to go get the facial and let them tell you what all you need.|||yes, and i love it!|||I have never used it, but you got to give it a bit more time. Usually two to three weeks using it twice a day. Be patient and you will be spot free|||Maybe you have acne on a different part of your body?|||I tried it and liked the product. I saw results in about 3 weeks or a little more. I didn't like the moisturizer though, it didn't help w/ dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment