Monday, November 14, 2011

Does Clinique have good quality lipstick?

I've heard many people say MAC has good lipstick and I'm going to try it out before I buy it. But I want to know if clinique has good quality and well pigmented lipstick. I'm looking for shades of pink, like soft pinks and medium pinks. Is clinique's lipstick good, or should I just try MAC?|||I no longer wear anything from Clinique because they test on animals and refuse to stop doing so. Also though MAC can be overrated when it comes to foundations/powders etc, few compare to their lip products and eye shadows. MAC's lipsticks and lip glosses are superior to Clinique's, trust me. They have better pigmentation and staying power, also have vast shade ranges.|||Clinique Colour Surge - It's smooth, creamy, moisturizing, and with a really shiny finish. They really do feel like butter on the lips. These lipsticks, I have heard, are gel-based, and they melt with your lips temperatures...which is what gives it that really juicy look. My fave colors are Cranberry Cream (rich pinky red), Rum Kiss (rich brownie pink) and Praline (light nude). They are super soft and pretty good for wear. You don't even need to add a gloss on top if you don't want to. They look really yummy on the lips.





Clinique High Impact - They are a bit more opaque and longer lasting than my old faves, Different Lipstick and Buttershine Lipstick, but they don't look fake and they are very comfortable and moisturizing. The best part, though, is the stable, broad-spectrum sunscreen they include. It's fab for summer but can be worn all year long. I don't have to worry about bleeding or fading, it really is long wearing. I plan on buying more colors, they're all so lovely and wearable. I highly recommend this lipstick.





Almost Lipstick - I love the Almost Lipsticks because of the light consistency and easy of application. The slim silhouette means that you can apply this without a mirror, which is great when you're on the run. I also like the soft and glossy [but not too glossy] colors]. I love that it's non-sticky, slightly shiney, non-glittery, and very soothing. The Black Honey is a nice darker berry stain, but not overpowering at all - it really makes your lips look healthy and naturally reddish-pinkish.|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment