Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I get free samples of Clinique products?

I want to try Clinique 3 step skin care system, and I have heard great things about this, but I am still skeptical due to its price. I want to try to get free samples for it, So please where can I get some?





Also, If you have used the 3 step, feel free to share your story please:)


Thanks|||im pretty sure u cant get samples from them unless u buy 21.50 worth of stuff from them then u get a free bag of stuff which i got


which contains the dramatically different lotion which is a part of the 3 step..but u cant sample the 3 step otherwise i dont think|||I always check my favorite brand's websites for samples and coupons :)


http://www.clinique.com/templates/landin鈥?/a>


(not sure if you have to buy something with it or not... or if it's even part of the 3 step system... but that's what came up when I googled it!)|||im not sure if you can or not. try calling them. they would have the best answer for you|||Ebay or wait for the bonus gift season.

No comments:

Post a Comment