Friday, November 18, 2011

Clinique??

what do you think about it?|||Its really good! And it makes your skin clear!xxo.|||personally. when using clinique i gained more pimples. its suppose to not clogg your poors. but DEF clogged mine. and i dont really get pimples so when i actually do get one, its semi tragic.|||I don't like it. It's not good make-up.|||i break out with it|||love it! they make great make-up, definitely worth the price.


and i use the anti-wrinkle for sunburn, i think it works... haha just thought i'd mention!|||greatt eye liner!|||okayy i got this zit stuff and it messed up my face


i got soooo many zits and then i stopped using it for a day and they started to go away but i think that everything else like their cover up , mascara and such are all really great =]|||I like the lipglosses but that is about it. I recently tried the skin care line for acne and have used it for about 2 months and it just made it so much worse. Ugh.|||My mother uses it. I use it 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment