Monday, November 14, 2011

Is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion worth the money?

My skin is really dry in the Winter, it gets so bad that it peels. D:


I use a Cetaphil moisturizer and it helps but not enough. I have heard a lot about the clinique one but it is expensive so I don't want to waste my money. Is it worth getting?|||A million times yes! I only buy it in the winter because I can't afford it all year, but it is so moisturizing without ever making my skin greasy or oily. It's gorgeous!|||Great stuff I use the gel but I'm a little oily if Ur dry try the lotion they have small size for 13.00 u can get to see how u like it. I wouldn't be without mine.|||Yes! I love it, I've had mine for two months and I've barely put a dent in it.|||i like the gel way better the lotion is too greasy|||YES YES YES i Absolutely Love it and it lasts for ever! ive had mine for 2 years and it still works amazingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment