Monday, November 14, 2011

What are the best products from Clinique?

I'm trying to change my makeup around for a nice summer look. I'd rather not use drugstore brands though because i already have quite a few. So I was looking at Clinique. What products would you recommend?





Thank you!|||I like the skincare, hahaha.|||I have worked for Clinique for 3 and a half years, and I am absolutely in love with their products! They are hypoallergenic, and they do more allergy testing than anyone else in the market. Everything is fragrance free and dermatologist developed. The thing is, is they custom fit everything specifically to your skin's needs and your specific coloring, so your best bet is to schedule a complimentary consultation at one of their counters. They are located at most department stores except JCPenney and Sears (except in Canada). Ask for an accredited consultant, as they are the most experienced and will definitely have some expertise to share! Good luck and have fun!|||Their line smoothing concealer is great. I don't use Clinique foundation or powder but I find their concealer very natural and fairly long lasting and makes my complexion look smooth. it is in a tube with a pull out wand applicator you only need small amounts so one 28OZ tube lasts a few months.





They have another concealer which is more like a pencil which you push out then apply - that only lasted about two weeks - so for the price I wouldn't recommend that one.





I use Napoleon camera finish powder compact also - that is a fantastic all round compact - I wear it over my make-up to stop the oily nose look and I carry it in my bag for a quick touch up when on the run - you can use it as foundation I think - but I just use it for over make-up and touch ups.





I also use Elizabeth Arden Intervene foundation - I have tried many and I have found this to be one of the best, it smooths my skin out, it doesn't smell like some foundations, it is not thick or too thin and even after swimming still appears to have some hanging on!





Good luck it is a mine field out there, too many products - too hard to choose the right one!|||Well I do not know alll the much about their make up section, but their facial cleanser stuff is great!





Their facial soap, the clarifying lotion, and the "dramatically different moisterizer" and all of their lotions





Their lip glosses and lipstick work really well and are moisturizing. Also their foundations and concealers are realllyyy good|||theyre musturizer is GREAT! Clinique dramaticly diffrent moustirizer gel/lotion.


and foundation is good too|||I love their prescriptions line. Its hypoallergenic and it works great! They make shadow, foundation, power, ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment