Monday, November 14, 2011

In order to have Clinique work for you, do you need to use all three of their products?

I have tried several different skin cleansers for my skin, and I have yet to find one that works for me. I have heard very good reviews on the CLinique 3 step program. Their products are a bit too pricey for me to try all three. I want to try the Rinse off foaming cleanser. Will It still work for me, even if I don't use their other products?|||no, you dont need all three products i only use the toner and i use different face wash zap zit annd moturiser and it still works great(:|||it should still work;)|||yes, it should still work


but


if you did get the whole 3 step program,


i would not recommend, using the yellow face moistuerizer.


I have heard/expierienced, that it has oil in it. making youre face more oily, and more prone to getting acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment