Monday, November 14, 2011

I have a question about Clinique products?

I wanted to buy a Clinique product online and needed to see the ingredient listing first because of certain ingredients I need to avoid...On their website it didn't seem to offer ingredient listings. Does anyone know where I can find this easily so I can purchase it online??? Thanks.|||Maybe you could call them and ask a sales representative instead.|||you can go to your nearest department store or w/e store that carries the clinique line, and ask them there or you can look them up online|||try searching on this site, i found ingredients for this clinique product: http://www.epinions.com/content_10519311鈥?/a>


or go to the clinique counter and ask to see the products youre interested in. the actual product has ingredient list for sure. i use their stuff myself, theyre good and allergy tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment