Friday, November 18, 2011

Clinique ?

can i buy it at like...rite aid or something....the clinique 3 step acne solution?|||no you have to go done to the mall stores like macys, nordstorm, dillards would have them, they last long so the trip is worth it|||No, I think it is only in department stores like Dillards or Macy's.|||You can buy it online at their website.|||You can buy it at almost any cosmetic department or online. Sometimes they even have it at those cosmetic outlet stores in outlet malls.|||You can buy Clinique in Macy's, or online like the previous suggestions.





I would check out SkinLogics also, it's comparable and it really works for me.|||no..i bought mine at Macys and it works great..go to the little centers for each brand specifically. its pretty expensive though.|||I bought mine at Dillards. Honestly, It didnt work that good. I think it worked better than proactive, but it really dried my face out.

No comments:

Post a Comment