Monday, November 14, 2011

Has anyone tried clinique even better foundation?

I went out and bought clinique even better foundation today. I've never used liquid foundation before and this gives me a flawless look which I adore. Anyone know anything about it?|||I've tried lots of foundations... this is definitely the best ever! I have red cheeks and generally bad skin, after doing the clinique 3 step plan, and using the even better foundation its ten times better. You only need a tiny bit, and is best applied with a clean foundation brush. Last for ages too, so worth the money. I use the clinique loose powder to finish and help it last all day too.





Congratulations on your fab purchase!!!!|||I love this foundation!


Basically, it's supposed to help correct imperfections, scarring, discoloration, and things like that. It's supposed to be meidum to full coverage, and for dry, regular, and combo skin.


Clinique claims that in 4-6 weeks you'll see an improvment in discoloration and scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment