Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is the Clinique 3 step cleansing system okay to use while you are pregnant?

I was just wondering if there are any ingredients in it that would make it unsafe to use during pregnancy. Can you recommend any other skincare systems that I can use? My skin has broken out really bad this pregnancy.|||Hi! I'm currently 38.5 weeks pregnant. I had the same problem, my skin was horrible. I asked my OB about Clinique and she okay'd it. Just make sure the cleanser you're using doesn't contain more than 2% salylic acid. (It will say so on the container) My acne got so bad that I switch to the acne foam version (comes in a pump) and used the toner III followed by the oil free lotion. Worked great!!! Hope this helps!|||I don't have an answer for you but was wondering the same thing.|||I use it all the time. One of my good friends is a Clinique rep and she used it all during her pregnancy and my dr said it was fine for me to use.


Its the only thing that keeps my skin clear from those pregnancy outbreaks|||According to my midwife, you should avoid anything that is peroxide or salcylic acid based. I used the Neutogena face bar. IT didn't clear my face completely up, but it did keep break outs at bay.





Good luck and congrats

No comments:

Post a Comment