Friday, November 18, 2011

Clinique????

About the clinique 3 step program





Does anyone have it and use it?


Is it worth buying?


Today i went to clinique and the lady said it is worth buying, is that true? I have combination skin, and i dont get alot of zits.


should i buy it?|||Yes! It does! It works perfectly. If you wanto t spend less money, then get the Clinique acne solutions night treatment gel. I use it and it works fine! I also have proactiv....but it's not so good. It dries out my skin and I get flakes and my skin peels. And i also get more pimples from proactiv. But yea...And wasn't i the one who actually recommended clinique to you? lol. Well clinique is probably the only brand I'll ever use for acne.|||I used to use Clinique years ago, and yes their 3 step program works fine. However, I've found you can get the same (and sometimes even better) quality product for less money. My skin has always been very good, only a few breakouts like stress and such. I've used Mary Kay, Avon, etc. They all work well, but I'm currently using a combo of products. I've replaced the toner with the Olay toner. It's cheaper, available at almost any store and works just as well. I use Dove for the moisturizer. Works great, and very inexpensive. For cleanser, I like the St. Ives product line.


I did notice one difference, when I figured out what worked for me, my pores got smaller, my skin is softer and I haven't broken out as often. Plus, my bank account doesn't suffer and I don't have to brave the mall when I run low.|||i use it and it is good|||I personally dont like Clinique. I prefer Lancome myself. It's all about personal preference and pocket book.





If you're young check out M.A.C. You should also know that there are 3-4 major Make-up companies that make ALL the make-up that you see in the mall. It's like the Auto Makers.


i.e. Lancome Makes L'Oreal and Estee Lauder Makes Clinique %26amp; M.A.C.





Do your researh on the different Make-up Companies and spend a few weekend getting a free make-up consultation from each and get Samples from each and determine from yourself which you like the most. Personally I like M.A.C and Lancome b/c the foundations and the Colors last and stay true'r longer.





Also trust a dermatologist for a cleansing routine. Just remember that you should exfoliate 1-3x a week. Cleanse %26amp; Tone regularly and if your dermatologist suggests it moisturize with a moisturizer that is good for your skin.


Dont fall into the Make-up lady's sale's pitch. Find what you like :-) Good Luck. Hope this helps|||I would buy it. We use/have Clinique at my house, and it works very good.|||since you dont get alot of zits, yes its good. clinique is generally good for people with almost perfect skin and just want to maintain that state. however, there are cheaper alternatives. the only thing that you cant get an alternative for is the dramatically different lotion/gel. toners are generally quite generic, so any one will do. and as for the cleanser itself, it wouldn't hurt to use clinique.


ask for a sample, they always have samples to give out.


i got 2 sets of samples, havent used them yet, but contact me if your wondering how effective they are.|||I have been using it for 2 years and I love it.|||Ive been using it for about 5 years now and i think its great my skin is so clear i told my friend about it and her skin cleared up so much. I have combination skin too so i started with the clearifing lotion #3 (toner) and now they gave me the #2 since ive been using it for i while i say you should get it i love it|||I am a makeup artist and I think you should go with:





It's all about personal preference and pocket book.





watch for things with TALC in it, it can break some people out. Especially people with sensitive skin. But it dont hurt trying if you dont know.





Clinique, Clinique, Clinique!





All of there products are hypo-allergenic


allergy tested and


100% frangrance free and was


created by dermatologists.





Check It Out











Their eye shadows last 8-12 hours, and I have alot of clients have oily skin and they been telling more people about it, it really does work. Its also light, to make you look natural!





There entire facial cleansing system is great! And truly, their acne spot treatment works wonders.....





It's all a little bit expensive.





"you get what you pay for in life, plus it's your skin, no need to skimp"|||yes definately use it!! it works very good|||From an estheticians standpoint I can tell you that you'll end up with damaged skin if you get that three step system. Read the ingredients and you'll see what I mean. The toners have alcohol in them which dehydrates and prematurely ages the skin. If you have acne the alcohol causes a build up of dead skin which makes your clogs worse because now the oil, dirt, and bacteria are adhering to dead skin causing pore blowouts commonly called Cystic Acne.





The moisturizer is another problem. It's basically Mineral Oil. Mineral oil pulls all your skins natural moisture from the lower layers of the skin and sits it on top of the skin making it feel soft at first. When the moisturizer wears off (there is no real moisturizing going on) then all your skins moisture is gone and because moisture on the lower levels cannot replenish as quickly as surface moisture your skin is now in a dehydrated state.





Estheticians can spot a clinique user a mile away. Their skin is always dehydrated, dull, and doesn't heal quickly. They are always the youngest in for anti-aging treatments because Cliniques skin care damages and ages the skin. The lady's at the Clinique counter couldn't even tell you what all the ingredients in the products do so they aren't a reliable source for skincare information. If you are going to invest in a skincare line go to an Esthetician and have them recommend good skincare.





If you have acne you'll like the Trienelle system. If you just need a good skincare for combo skin and want to go with a department store brand then try Clarins, Presciptives, or my personal favorite Philosophy. Philosophy's line was developed as the consumer version of Biomedic which is a cosmeceutical doctors line. It's all good stuff. They have reasonably priced skincare kits without fillers, cloggers, and dehydrators that will make your skin healthy, happy, and glowing. The price is comparable to clinique but in some cases is cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment