Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Should I get Make Up For Ever HD or Clinique Superfit foundation?

I don't know if I should get Make Up For Ever HD foundation ($40 - eek!) or Clinique Superfit foundation ($21). I've read a lot of reviews on both of them - a lot of good ones and bad ones. I don't know which to get. A little help here?|||This is from my experience.


I have the clinique superfit foundation. I think it works really well. It gives me the coverage I need. It stays on all day, and when you wear it , it doesn't go cakey.


I also have the clinique Perfectly Real Makeup. I find that this works better for ME. It is only i think 5 dollars more. But for some reason compared the the superfit, I prefer the perfectly real makeup one.





And this is only my opinion, but for me the perfectly real makeup works better on my skin, and is easier to apply. I also use a foundation brush with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment