Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Should i buy the Clinique make up or the Bare minerals make up?

Im not sure which is best...im thinking clinique? H3LP! Its really hard but answer please and tell me why you feel the way you do.|||I am currently using BE and used to wear Clinique. I have sensitive skin and even Clinique would make my skin feel itchy and just not right. My skin doesn't feel all weirded out with the mineral make up. My only complaint is that sometimes I want more coverage. The salesperson recommended still wearing tinted moisturizer for more coverage. The coverage is better but the moisturizer upsets my skin.





If you get a chance, go to your local Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, or other retailer where you can sample the makeup and have it on all day. I'm learning that you need to try makeup as much as clothes.





Good luck!|||I've used both Clinique and Bare Minerals. Both are okay, (I did find Bare Minerals to be too messy). I found something BETTER! I use Philosophy's Mineral makeup and I LOVE IT!!!





It provides beautiful coverage like Clinique and the Luminous glow of Bare Minerals without the mess!!!|||Over priced. Go with Mary Kay. They are just as good, if not, they are better. Definately Mary Kay.|||My babydoll uses Bare Minerals, and I must admitt, it gives her a very nice glow.... I strongly suggest it.|||I've used both Clinique %26amp; BE. I prefer BE. It's a bit messy but I love mineral makeup. I like Jane Iredale pressed minerals because it doesn't make the mess BE makes. But minerals are the way to go. 2D|||Clinique make is good the bare minerals is too messey for me. I have th powder make up by clinique I don't use the pad it comes with I use a brush to apply it. My bare minerals has been in my draw since I bought it I use it a couple of times but it's not that great. It is too much work and messey|||Clinque is all I use now. and their new waterproof mascara is EXCELLENT!!|||I love kms mineral essentials. I get great coverage and my skin looks amazing.


Marie|||personally i use bare minerals from sephora and it works wonders!! the foundation covers everything and the eye shadows are so pretty and it doesn't make yer face look fake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment