Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Should I continue using clinique acne solutions?

I've been using clinique acne solutions 3-step system for about 2 weeks, and so far nothing has changed! My skin hasn't gotten worse, and it doesn't seem any better either. For those that this has worked for, how long did it take for the system to work? Anyone that saw absolutely no results? Thanks!|||I would expect you to have SOME improvement after two weeks. Personally, I'm not a fan of Clinique's acne system. Some of the ingredients can be very irritating. And since I can't see you face-to-face, it's hard to see what's going on with your skin.





Not to change the subject, I am a big fan of Paula's Choice acne products. You can only purchase them online. (www.paulaschoice.com) This woman has been an advocate for years for women being taken advantage of by the cosmetics companies. She has acne herself and developed a simple line of skin care products that includes an acne line.





One of the issues with the Clinique products is the pH. Even though it can contains a BHA, the pH is off and that won't allow for the appropriate exfoliation. Plus putting salicylic acid in a wash - where it is rinsed off - is useless. (And peppermint? For what?)





The point is that these products are not well formulated. I'd take them back and try something else.|||I recommend giving any system about 4-6 weeks of disciplined, twice a day use, to show results. Clinique does guarantee their product, so if you have used it for that long, and you still don't see results, you can return it. Just make sure you haven't used half of it, or they cannot take it back. However, the system is supposed to be a 3 month supply, so you should be ok to give it some more time. Depending on the severity of a skin condition, it can take varying amounts of time to remedy it, so be patient and persistent! Good Luck!|||I use Clean %26amp; Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser. http://www.cleanandclear.com/product/continous-control/acne-cleanser


This stuff works really good. After I tried out this one, I stuck with it for all these 4 years and I have never switched to any other kind of product. So try it first and see how it works out. You could purchase this item at the Wal*Mart near you. (prices may vary)|||I would recommend Acneace!!!!


I used it, and after 1 months, my acne was COMPLETELY gone!


Hope it works for you.


you can get From Google Search Acneace Official site. Good luck.|||--- OMG. I feel exactly the same way as you. Thats just what happened to me and im getting quite worried. I actually think i will me retuning it very soon :/ 鉁扳槄

No comments:

Post a Comment