Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is it normal for me to have breakout after using clinique 3 step?

iam using clinique 3 step for 2 week.i currently using facial liqud soap in mild,clarifying moisture lotion 2 and ddmg.before using this,i have really great skin.but after using clinique 3 step,my face started to breakout and i suffering from whitehead and huge pimple.is it will just happen for 3-4 week and gone?do i need to give sometime for it to work?|||When I first started using it I did break out alittle bit, but then everything went away. So I would just wait another week or two. Also, I'm assuming you have dry skin (type2?) and you are using the dramatically different moisturizing GEL. You shouldn't be using the gel, it's for oily skin so that could also be breaking you out. So I would recommend getting the lotion.





Hope I helped!!|||i had a 3 step break me out. it was to harsh. i switched to clean and clear and started to realize my skin just diddnt need all the steps. leave one out or switch your maker :)|||I heard a lot of people say it broke them out cause all 3 together were too harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment