Monday, November 14, 2011

Is Clinique Eye Cream good for sensitive yes?

I used to use Avon, but it started to make the skin around my eyes puffy and itchy. I heard Clinique products were allergy tested so was thinking of trying it. Are there any eye creams you would recommend for sensitive eyes?|||whenever i use eye creams my face gets red and irritated. i can barely hold them open and i feel like crying. haha


but i use clinque eye cream and i cant even feel it! its great!|||yes is great on Sensitive skin Clinique all bout eyes RICH cream is good is very


creamy soothing on the eye area.





I like Boots sensitive eyes eye cream is amazing fresh and fragrance only cost $7.


also 100% pure percent skin care Cucumber Gel is another good for sensitive eyes


love but a bit expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment