Friday, November 18, 2011

How well does clinique skin care work?

My skin is dull, lifeless, and i have some acne problems. I am really interesting in the clinique skin care line but I wanted to know how well it worked or if there was something better or just as efficient out there before I invest my money into the clinique skin care line.|||use the mary kay velocity skin care line is great for acne prone and oily skin it works great the cleanser take oil and grime but it leaves skin very soft .


the moisturizer is very good and very lightweight smell nice fresh .


the Clinique face system is good but the only downside is the toner but the face moisturizer is very nice and the cleanser is also very good.|||unfortunately, there is no clear answer for this particular issue. everybody's skin reacts differently to different products.


most higher-end lines can provide you with samples to let you test without forking over All the money; which is always helpful, right?





have you considered going to a dermatologist, as well?


they can often give you the best products for your particular kind of skin, and will work with you for the best treatment plan.





i personally have had good luck with clinique and olay skin treatments.





hope that helps you dear.|||My friend told me its the best, so I "invested" just over 50 bucks in it. Only for it to leave my skin flaky, dry, and way worse then before. I had the three step system, with the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. The toner, im not kidding here, smelled like vodka! It was sooo harsh and strong.





I ended up taking it back after 6 wks and getting my money back, and when the woman at the Clinique desk looked at my skin, she told me it looked like whoever sold me it skin typed me wrong ( they skin type you when you go to purchase it) I laughed bcuz she was the one who skin typed me and sold me it !!! So yeah, I would not recommend it if your skin is sensitive or if your broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment