Monday, November 14, 2011

I use Clinique products, but sometimes me eyes itch and swell real badly, what could be the cause?

Clinique products are known for being hypoallergenic and 100% fragrance free, so I do not think that the make-up or make-up removers I'm using are causing my reactions. I also use Clinique's acne treatment regiment, but I do not apply the product to my eye area.|||"Hypoallergenic" means "having a decreased tendency to provoke an allergic reaction". Hypoallergenic products can still cause allergic reactions. Even Clinique products. Although their products are less likely to cause allergic reactions, it can still happen.





Swelling and itching of your eyes indicates an allergic reaction. Although the reaction is relatively mild right now, any allergic reaction can suddenly become severe without warning, and you don't want this to happen to your eyes.





If you think it's something besides the Clinique, you may want to review what you're doing at least 2 hours before the swelling happened. Even something as simple as pet dander, laundry soap, dish soap, fabric softeners, and air fresheners can cause allergic reactions.|||maybe its time to get new makeup...like if your mascara is too old, bacteria can grow inside the tube (eww) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment